Get a K-bis within 48h with DomaParis and our help for your formalities
When you set up a company or transfer your headquarters somewhere else, formalities must be done. Those can be difficult to handle for some people who are not familiar with these procedures which require time you do not necessarily have when you launch a new business.
THE DIFFERENT STEPS TO A COMPANY SET UP
Setting up your own company is great, but you need to be aware of the entire process and the different steps leading to its creation.
1. CHOOSE A COMPANY NAME
In order to choose your company name or even its logo, it is important to check its availability among the Patent Office (INPI) to get your trademark afterwards.
2. DEFINE THE LEGAL FORM
Choosing your company’s legal form is a very important step given that it will define and determine its business operation from a juridical, but also fiscal and social perspective.
There is a significant number of legal structures such as :
- Join-Stock Company (SAS)
- Limited Liability Company (SARL)
- Limited Liability Sole Holder Company (EURL)
- Limited Company (SA)
- Joint-Stock Sole Holder Company (SASU)
- Real Estate Company (SCI)
- Partnership Limited by Shares Company (SCA)
- General Partnership Company (SNC)
- Micro-business (micro-entreprise)
3. PLACE THE SHARE CAPITAL
It can be placed on a classic bank account or an online bank account.
4. DEFINE THE COMPANY’S HEADQUARTERS
In order to do so, you can :
- Find a property with a business lease with a 3 to 9 year commitment and a significant cost
- Domiciliate your company at you own home during 5 years
- Domiciliate your company within a domiciliation company like DomaParis for a lower cost
5. DRAW UP THE COMPANY’S STATUTES
In order to draw up the company’s statutes, having access to all the information collected in the previous steps (company name, legal form, share capital, headquarters) is crucial.It is also necessary to find the best wording to describe the corporate purpose of your activity, which will then determine the assignment of the NAF code.
6. FILL IN THE MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR THE REGISTRATION
In order to proceed to the company’s registration, you must have access to the following documents:
- Non-conviction written statement
- Beneficial ownership written statement
- M0 declaration form
7. DRAFT A LEGAL NOTICE
The legal notice must be drafted and published in a legal announcements newspaper. DomaParis can also help you for this procedure
8. SUBMIT ALL OF THE DOCUMENTS TO THE REGISTRY OF THE COMMERCIAL COURT
Once all the steps are completed and all the documents collected, you need to submit them to the Registry of the Commercial Court and also to the Chamber of Trades and Crafts if necessary.
FORMALITIES THAT WE CAN HANDLE FOR YOU
As you can see, the procedures to follow in order to set up a company are time-consuming.
In order to make it easy for you, DomaParis can handle all of your formalities and deliver you a K-bis within 48h, since applications and files are handled directly by ourselves and since we carry out company registrations on a regular basis.
For any further information, contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 01.44.29.73.73.